This luxury cup of black garlic hot chocolate is like a chocolate love potion and once you try it you’ll be hooked for good. Add a shot of espresso or brandy for an even more sense awakening experience. Simply delightful enhanced chocolate punch!
This recipe was created by Justyna of Garlic Matters and we thank her for allowing us to share on our website her recipe and many others.
- 200g semi sweet chocolate, broken up to small pieces
- 600ml full fat milk
- 10 black garlic cloves
- 100ml hot water
1. Place black garlic cloves in a mug, submerge them in hot water and leave to soften for a few minutes.
2. pour the black garlic with water and a good splash of milk into a food processor and process it all until smooth.
3. When done, pour it into a saucepan and add remaining milk and chocolate pieces. Stirring it constantly, slowly bring all your hot chocolate ingredients to simmer. When all is melted and well combined, remove the saucepan off the heat.
4. Serve your hot chocolate straight away. Nice and hot.